DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENT AND PARENT INFORMATION
PARENTS AND STUDENTS-
Formalized Distance Education will continue through May 1st. The week of May 4th will be for enrichment assignments and for make up work. We will have a check out schedule for the week of May 11th! Teachers are currently working on online lessons and preparing student packets for the change!! I have listed some information below to help you with this transition! As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to your student's classroom teacher, Mrs. Hedlund or myself!
- Teachers will post or assignments daily by 8:00 a.m. Some teachers may send you a weekly lesson plan of work for the entire week. Teachers will send you information via email, remind text or google classroom for the older students.
- Set up a personal schedule for your children! - During these times it is important to keep some sort of normalcy and schedule when possible. Set times for school work and time for breaks, reading, free time and play!!!!
- Teachers Office hours are listed below. Teachers will be available to respond to emails and remind texts at other times, but you can contact them and get a quick response during their selected office hours. You can also set up a video chat with them at those times. Please Note- This does NOT mean the teacher will be on site during those times. Most days they will be working virtually or via email.
- You may contact teachers via EMAIL, through google classroom, or via remind. You can use these services to set up video conferencing if necessary.
- Elementary Parents are asked to communicate with your child's classroom teachers to handle most of the day to day questions and assignments.
- Work will be assigned Monday-Thursday. NO NEW ASSIGNMENTS will be posted on Friday- If you get your work done by Friday- you have a 3 day weekend! Friday is for completing any unfinished work and for some fun time!!
- Mrs. Hedlund is available to contact with any issues your child or family is having or may be going through.
- If you have any other issues that need resolved, you may email Mr. Barnes.
- IF you need a chromebook or school materials please contact the elementary office during office hours to set up a time.
- THE ELEMENTARY OFFICE PHONE will be monitored frequently. IF you place a call and do go to a voice mail- PLEASE leave a message. We check these messages very frequently and will get back ahold of you as soon as possible- School Phone Number- 660-686-2851