FAIRFAX R-3 COVID INFORMATION
In Person Classes will reconvene on Monday, NOVEMBER 30th.
Upon Returning to School-
1. Masks are required at all times with the exception of Lunch (Students will be spaced over 6 feet apart.) and in classrooms when students are at Desks and seats are over 6 feet apart.
2. Winter Athletics will be Limited Attendance- Each Player will receive 4 tickets to hand out to fans for entrance. Masks will be required for entry.
FOR MORE INFORMATION- Please read the updated COVID 19 Plan.
- 2020 Covid-19 Plan was updated on August 8th to include guidance and requirements for wearing masks in district facilities. This update was made in compliance with CDC recommendations and legal guidance. Please see page 7 of the plan for details.
- 2020 Covid-19 Plan was update on 11/19/2020 to include information on a mask mandate and safety precautions for spectators at athletic events.
- Fairfax R-3 Covid-19 Distance Learning Plan was added on 9/8/2020.
- Fairfax R-3 response to football team exposure to Covid-19. Letter to Families 9-10-20.pdf
- Atchison County Health Facebook Page. Added 9/11/2020
- Seamless summer Meal Extension added 9/17/2020.
- Letter to Families regarding positive staff added 11/10/2020.